Q: How do I delete a speed dial in the 2016 Accord Sport?

I can't seem to figure out to change the phone number on my speed dials. There is no phone setup button on the 2016 Accord Sport.. Please help!

3. How do I delete a speed dial in the 2016 Accord Sport?

Q: Q: Vehicle shaking

Hi. Out of balance wheels are typically the most common cause for shakes or vibrations, but there are many other possible causes. They include, loose suspension/ steering parts, an engine misfire, or even a tire that has a bubble or...

Q: Rear brakes squeak in new 2016 car, but dealership can't hear it

Sure, we'll be happy to help you. I would probably check the brake hardware kit. The hardware kit consist of slide pins and the little shims that the brake pads fit in. There could be some corrosion build up either of those systems...

Q: What should I do before I start the engine and begin driving?

All drivers should go through a series of checks before they start the engine and hit the road. These will help you avoid potential injuries and accidents, and enhance both your safety and that of others on the road. ...