Q: How do I delete a speed dial in the 2016 Accord Sport?

I can't seem to figure out to change the phone number on my speed dials. There is no phone setup button on the 2016 Accord Sport.. Please help!

3. How do I delete a speed dial in the 2016 Accord Sport?

Q: I was told replace either fuel pressure regulator the throttle positon sensor or the fuel strainer, due to ghost rev

It sounds like you are having some kind of fuel delivery problem. Since the fuel pump and the fuel pressure regulator work somewhat as a team in getting the fuel from the tank to the intake, I would recommend changing...

Q: Car starts n idles fine. When I put it in gear it stalls. I'm thinking transmission fluid problems? Also it "CLANKS" when shifting

The torque converter and torque converter lock up solenoid should be evaluated. Another possibility is an internal hydraulic leak in transmission seals causing pressure to apply both reverse and forward gears at the same time, lock up the transmission and...

Q: What should I do to protect the three way catalytic converter?

Your car’s catalytic converter (or converters, as the case may be) is a critical component of your exhaust and emissions systems. It’s responsible for burning off harmful gases that lead to environmental damage and smog production. If your converter is...