Q: How do I delete a speed dial in the 2016 Accord Sport?

I can't seem to figure out to change the phone number on my speed dials. There is no phone setup button on the 2016 Accord Sport.. Please help!

3. How do I delete a speed dial in the 2016 Accord Sport?

Q: Window fell down

Either the window has fallen off its track and/or the regulator has failed. When the window switch is pressed, power is sent to a DC motor. The motor is attached to a scissor-type device called the regulator, which lifts the...

Q: How do I disable /remove onstar system from my truck

Hi there: You should contact your GMC dealership to ask about this, as their ONSTAR program and accessories are often tied into the ECU and could impact the overall operation of some security features on your Yukon. Cutting wires without...

Q: need to find certified shop i have proof

I would recommend contacting your local Honda dealership. If any place would be certified to do such a thing, the dealership would likely be one of them. As for the drum brakes, the drums will be measured with a digital...