Q: Q: How do I delete a paired phone?

How do I delete a paired phone?

3. Q: How do I delete a paired phone?

Q: Q: How do I turn on the air conditioning?

To turn on the air conditioning, press the A/C button on the climate controls. The air conditioning will only come on if fan is on, the temperature is not below freezing, and the AUTO button has not been pressed.

Q: Plug wire attached to the distributor cap are arcing from the wire to the distributor cap.

Hi there. The spark plug wire is arcing for there is a least path of resistance on the distributor cap. There could be a crack in the cap, but most of the time the spark occurs due to lack of...

Q: Bad fuel mileage, no black smoke, no check engine light.

Hi there. Most of the time, poor fuel mileage is due to dirty O2 sensors, EGR valve, mass air flow sensor or throttle body itself. If these components are dirty or damaged, it can also cause engine misfiring or rattling...