Q: How do I delete a paired phone from the Bluetooth system?

How do I delete a paired phone from the Bluetooth system?

3. How do I delete a paired phone from the Bluetooth system?

Q: What does the Rear Access Open message mean?

The Rear Access Open message will appear on your driver information center (DIC) when the trunk is not properly closed. After you close the trunk, the alert will go away.

Q: Q: Why did my wipers stop working?

Hello. If you can hear movement from the motor but your wipers are not moving, then it is possible that the wiper linkage or bushings have broken or become damaged. Your vehicle uses a linkage mechanism with bushings that connects...

Q: How do I reset the Best Average Fuel Economy?

The Best Average Fuel Economy setting is one of the driver information center (DIC) features. This setting allows you to view your most recent fuel efficiency over a selected distance, as well as the best fuel efficiency that you have...