Q: How do I delete a contact?

How do I delete a contact?

3. How do I delete a contact?

Q: How do I delete a phonebook entry?

If you would like to delete an entry from your Bluetooth phonebook, you can do so easily, and with just a few steps: 1. Press the Phone Send button. 2. Following the tone, say “Phonebook”. 3. Following the prompt, say...

Q: My car starts but will not stay running at idle.

You may have a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and at idle. Since...

Q: Belts squeal when starting, turning, and going in reverse.

This could be just a simple belt adjustment since you have multiple belts on your car. I do not see a belt issue when going into reverse but turning could be the power steering belt is loose. I would recommend...