Q: How do I decline a phone call through the infotainment system?

How do I decline a phone call through the infotainment system?

A: When a paired device receives a phone call,...

When a paired device receives a phone call, a ring tone will be heard through the vehicle’s sound system. If the infotainment system is currently in use, the audio will be paused, and the ring tone will be heard. To decline the phone call, turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Decline, and then press the knob. The phone call will then be declined, and any audio that had been playing through the infotainment system prior to the call will resume.

Tip

This is also the procedure for declining a call waiting phone call.