Q: How do I customize the Remote Door Unlock?

How do I customize the Remote Door Unlock?

3. How do I customize the Remote Door Unlock?

Q: What's the cost on a repair for a value seal replacement

Hello, thank you for writing in. The cost of replacing your valve seals is going to vary by the technicians available in your area, and the availability of parts. Unfortunately, accessing the valves can be very difficult and its can...

Q: How do I customize the Delayed Door Lock?

When the Delayed Door Lock feature is on and you press the lock button when one of the doors is open, the locks will wait until all the doors are closed, delay for a few seconds, and then lock. Turning...

Q: Q: How do I turn on the daytime running lights?

The daytime running lights are low-power lights that can be useful to use during daytime driving, and will automatically adjust depending on how dark it is outside. To turn them on, rotate the light switch (located on the turn signal...