Q: How do I customize the language?

How do I customize the language?

3. How do I customize the language?

Q: How do I use repeat mode when playing music off of a USB drive?

Using repeat mode is the same on your USB drive as it is when you use an iPod with a USB cable: Rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob until it highlights Repeat, then press the knob. Use the Menu...

Q: 2015 Equinox hesitates at traffic light

She's probably telling the truth. Some dealers can be lazy. They don't want to do anything for free, under warranty. There's a lot more they could have looked at other than just codes. Anybody should road test the car with...

Q: Coolant leaking when I turn the AC on

Coolant leaks are generally noticeable with or without the AC on as the AC should not have any impact on the coolant system other than the fact that the engine works a bit harder when the AC is on. You...