Q: How do I create a speed dial?

How do I create a speed dial?

3. How do I create a speed dial?

Q: How do I select a folder from a list when using a USB device?

When playing from a USB device, you can view a list of the folders, and then select which one you would like to play from. To do so, press the Tune-Scroll knob to view a list of the folders, then...

Q: How do I decline a phone call?

When a paired device receives a phone call through the infotainment system, the sound system will be muted, and you will hear a ring through the sound system. To decline a call, rotate the MENU/SEL knob to Decline, then press...

Q: Q: How do I seek for radio stations?

You can find available radio stations by using the seek feature. When you seek, the radio will skip to the next available station with a strong signal. To seek forward, press the Seek button with the arrows that point to...