Q: How do I control the turn signals?

How do I control the turn signals?

3. How do I control the turn signals?

Q: Q: How do I remove a rear head restraint?

The rear outboard head restraints can be removed. To do so, first fold the restraint down by pulling on the fold strap. Then press both Release buttons on the base of the restraint, and pull the restraint straight up.

Q: Q: Dash lights not working

Hello. The symptoms you are describing can be caused by a few different things. If the same lights as before are no longer working then it may be possible that there is an issue with the instrument cluster that is...

Q: 1998 chevy suburban 2500 4x4 7.4 / 4l80e limp mode?

If the check engine light did come on and the trans went into limp mode, often there will be a fault code stored to shed some light on the problem. The trans fluid level and condition can be checked and...