Q: How do I control the turn signals?

How do I control the turn signals?

3. How do I control the turn signals?

Q: Q: How do I turn on the audio system?

To turn on the audio system, press the power button at the top right of the audio controls.

Q: brake lights and turn signals on all the time and break lights don't work.

Hello. From what you describe, it appears that your vehicle may be experiencing electrical issues. If the brake lights are staying on at all times, then the first thing I would do is check the stoplight switch. If it is...

Q: After installing 2 new tires on the rear, the ESC Active light routinely comes on.

This is common anytime the wheels and tires are removed. Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the ABS and traction control system...