Q: How do I control the turn signals?

How do I control the turn signals?

3. How do I control the turn signals?

Q: Why is my interior falling apart?

While it may feel that Honda may be the culprit, I have seen this issue not only with them but also with other models throughout my career, and I have witnessed the frustration my customers have experienced first hand. I...

Q: Two new xenon light bulbs burn out instantly as soon as they are turned out.

If the old bulb wasn't burnt out by the ballast, the new ones shouldn't either. The most likely cause of your woes are the cheap bulbs. I would strongly suggest only purchasing name brand bulbs. They may be much more...

Q: My rear drivers side tire is flared out and my caliper is scraping my rotor causing foul smelling smoke to bellow from wheel well

Hi Kyle. Thanks for contacting us tonight. Yes - what you are describing is a very serious issue - especially since this is a drive axle. It's possible that you have a broken axle or hub - which should be...