Q: How do I control the tilt of the sun roof?

How do I control the tilt of the sun roof?

3. How do I control the tilt of the sun roof?

Q: Q: Sunroof not closing.

There is a way to manually close the sunroof in your vehicle. There should be cover next to the sunroof button, that when removed, has a button for manually closing the sunroof. The details of how to do this can...

Q: What could be wrong with my car if the wheel is hard to turn while driving? I put power steering fluid in the car.

There can be many different possible causes of hard power steering. The most common things to check for are a broken power steering pump belt, or a leak that has caused the pump to run out of fluid. A power...

Q: I just got my thermostat housing replaced but the check engine light is still on

You should first check to see if the receipt for the oil chance shows the oil that was put into the engine when it was changed. If the oil put on receipt does not match the required oil for the...