Q: How do I control the moon roof?

How do I control the moon roof?

3. How do I control the moon roof?

Q: Does my 2014 Nissan Versa SV have rear disk or drum brakes?

Your vehicle had rear drum brakes. If you are getting noise in the rear only when hitting the brakes then it is a brake issue. If you have a noise when not hitting the brakes then you may have a...

Q: How do I express-open or express-close the power sunroof?

The power sunroof has an express feature that allows you to open or close it without holding down the button. Here’s how. 1. Locate the power sunroof controls, which are on the overhead console. 2. Find the open and close...

Q: I have a front end squeak on my 2012 Sportage. It is a "rubber" sounding squeak. It was suggested this may be a bushing. It squeak

Suspension bushings are designed to do a few things. They help mount and isolate components like control arms, sway bars, and engine/suspension cradles. They serve a double function to isolate the body and interior from road noises. Having suspension components...