Q: How do I control the map light?

How do I control the map light?

3. How do I control the map light?

Q: Why does my 2012 nissan altima Rev while engine is cold? It just started doing this with cold weather.

Modern vehicles have what we sometimes refer to as a "warm up program". The transmission will hold engine revs a bit higher until the engine warms up. This is to warm up the engine and catalytic converters faster for emissions...

Q: The dome light will not turn off.

Hello. Thanks for writing in. There is typically a switch on the dashboard next to the headlight controls in which will turn on the interior lights. To start, locate this switch and make sure it is off. It may have...

Q: What does it mean if the smart key warning light comes on?

If your car has a smart key system, then it’s equipped with a warning light and buzzer that help in certain situations when the electronic key might be missing or out of range. There are several light/buzzer combinations that might...