Q: How do I control the high-beams in the headlights?

How do I control the high-beams in the headlights?

The lever that controls the turn signals can also be used to control the high-beam function of the headlights. There are two ways this control works.

• Pushing the lever forward will turn the high beams on until the lever is pulled back.

• Pulling the lever towards the driver seat will momentarily illuminate the high-beam headlights. This is useful for alerting other drivers on the road to things like animals in the road ahead (oncoming traffic), or your desire to pass.

Tip

To use the high-beam headlights the regular low beams must be turned on first (or set to “auto).