Q: How do I control the high-beams in the headlights?

How do I control the high-beams in the headlights?

3. How do I control the high-beams in the headlights?

Q: Interior panels peeling off on doors

This upholstery issue affected Mustangs from 2005 to 2009 and it really does make the interior look terrible and cheap. Ford keeps on saying they are not aware of this being a widespread issue but they have repaired this...

Q: Q: How does the battery saver system work?

Even if it’s never happened to you, chances are good that you know at least one person who’s forgotten to turn off their headlights and came back out to a dead battery in their car. The battery saver system in...

Q: When I start my truck in the morning it stars up but kinda dies down like it wants to turn off. Also when I'm driving down the road it drives fine bit it loses power like when going up a small hill

Hello. Most of the time this is caused by a dirty throttle body. If it has some build up inside of it then this will occur. I usually start by checking the throttle body to see if there is a...