Q: How do I control the exterior lights?

How do I control the exterior lights?

3. How do I control the exterior lights?

Q: What does the small light indicator mean?

The small light indicator is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the headlights have been turned to the small light position.

Q: Should I Replace My Headlight Bulbs With LED Bulbs

The best answer to this will depend on what your intentions are with respect to your lights. The standard headlights on vehicles come in many forms including halogen, Xenon HID, or LED (light emitting diode). There are different types of...

Q: I have no power from battery to the engine

Hello. If you are not getting power to the vehicle at all then there is likely some sort of wiring issue. I would carefully examine the battery cables and terminals for any signs of damage or corrosion that may be...