Q: How do I control the exterior lights?

How do I control the exterior lights?

3. How do I control the exterior lights?

Q: Q: How do I adjust the cruise control speed?

Once the cruise control is set, you can adjust the speed very easily. To increase the cruise control speed, pull up on the cruise control lever. To decrease the speed, pull down on the cruise control lever. If you briefly...

Q: Q: How do I use the turn signals?

The turn signals are important safety features that alert surrounding drivers when you intend to make a turn. When you turn on one of the signals, front and rear lights on that side of your vehicle will flash. The turn...

Q: 2008 chevy malibu code p0641

There are two 5 volt reference circuits for vehicle sensors (denoted circuit 1 and 2) each of which are monitored by the vehicle computer. When the code P0614 sets that means that the voltage on Circuit No. 1 is out...