Q: How do I control an external device with the sound system?

How do I control an external device with the sound system?

3. How do I control an external device with the sound system?

Q: How do I change the volume?

The volume of your sound system is adjusted with the Volume Control knob. Rotate the knob clockwise to increase the volume, or rotate the knob counterclockwise to decrease the volume.

Q: How do I turn the rain sensing on or off?

When the rain sensing feature is turned on, the windshield wipers will automatically begin operating when your vehicle senses that it is raining. You can turn this feature on or off very easily: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the...

Q: How do I access the overhead console screen?

To access the screen in your overhead console, press the button directly behind the screen, on the overhead console. This will lower the screen into your view.