Q: How do I connect an iPod to the audio system?

How do I connect an iPod to the audio system?

Your Accord’s audio system can support a number of iPod versions, including the fifth generation, iPod Classic (80 GB, 120 GB and 160 GB), the iPod Nano and the iPod Touch. To connect your iPod to the audio system, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure the ignition is set to I or II.

2. Make sure you have your iPod dock connector (hubs are not recommended).

3. Lift the lid on the center console and locate the USB connector. Pull it out.

4. Connect the USB connector to your iPod’s dock connector.

5. Make sure that the audio system shows the iPod indicator. If it doesn’t, check the connection between the iPod and the USB connector, and verify that the iPod is on.

6. Use the selector knob, Enter button and Menu button to sort through your files. This is identical to accessing the audio system’s menu and very similar to choosing XM Radio stations.

3. How do I connect an iPod to the audio system?