Q: How do I clear a Homelink device?

How do I clear a Homelink device?

3. How do I clear a Homelink device?

Q: Air conditioner makes clicking sound when truck turns on, low air pressure unless max AC is used

When the engine turns on, if the A/C switch is off, the compressor clutch is not engaged so the only "noise" should be from the compressor pulley freewheeling. If the air flow is too low at the lower blower speeds,...

Q: Door hinges lubricated properly

Hello. I would suggest that you try using white lithium grease. This is the best way to lubricate door hinges, but it may leave a white film on the hinges. Although this may be a bit unappealing, it may be...

Q: I can hear the motor for my windshield wipers but the blades don't move at all. Is this the linkage

Hello, thank you for writing in. At this point you have done most of the diagnostic work. You know the motor is getting power, so the issue is either with the gears inside of the motor or the linkage. The...