Q: How do I clear a Homelink device?

How do I clear a Homelink device?

3. How do I clear a Homelink device?

Q: Engine doesn't wanna warm up

You should have the vehicle checked to see if the engine is not running hot enough or the coolant sensor is not reading the correct temperature causing an incorrect gauge reading from the engine actual temperature. If you have already...

Q: Inside door handle won't open door

Hello. The door latch is the common cause of this on your vehicle. The latch fails and breaks causing the handle to not do anything when you try opening it. It may be the handle itself, but that is not...

Q: What is the four-wheel anti-lock brake system?

You have two braking systems on your car – the standard system that kicks in when you press the brake pedal under normal conditions and a four-wheel anti-lock brake system (ABS). The ABS works only under certain conditions. It’s tied...