Q: How do I clear a Homelink device?

How do I clear a Homelink device?

3. How do I clear a Homelink device?

Q: What does it mean when a car on Craigslist says "needs timing work" what does that mean, good? Bad? Expensive? Inexpensive?

The engines for this year 4.6 and 5.4 have a camshaft phasers that go bad, and also the timing chain guides may need to be replaced. In order to repair these items on these vehicle, the camshafts would need to...

Q: Door lock & unlock on their own

I would recommend taking the battery out of your key fob to see if that makes a difference. It is possible that there could be a short within your key fob that is causing the locks to jump. This is...

Q: I have a 2012 vw Passat. My gas depletes like crazy, even after I've had it serviced? What may be the causes?

Hello, thank you for writing in. Several components may be contributing to your decrease in fuel economy. You will want to consider any recent work that you have had done and go through a process of elimination to determine what...