Q: How do I clean and protect the exterior?

How do I clean and protect the exterior?

3. How do I clean and protect the exterior?

Q: Engine not cranking for first few attempts with Engine light on - 1997 Toyota Camry

Hi There, This may be related to many different possibilities, some of which may be related to a lack of spark or possibly timing issues and some of which may be related to a fuel delivery problem or a combination...

Q: Bad mileage on 2012 mazda 2

In order to check the fuel mileage you should drive as if you are trying to save every drop of fuel. The mileage rating is based on not running the a/c and driving mostly highway miles to get the mileage...

Q: How do the driving assist systems work?

The car is equipped with driving assist systems to help provide protection and increased performance. Antilock Brake System or ABS – this system helps prevent the wheels from locking up when you press on the brakes or when you...