Q: How do I clean and protect the exterior?

How do I clean and protect the exterior?

3. How do I clean and protect the exterior?

Q: How does four-wheel drive lock mode work?

While your car will automatically turn on four-wheel drive when it senses slipping (if it’s equipped), you can also turn it on manually and lock it. This is helpful for situations where you need ongoing assistance to get out of...

Q: How do I open the fuel tank cap?

You have to open the fuel tank cap when you want to put gas in or an additive. You want the engine to be shut off for safety. Locate the fuel door release lever, which is on the floor by...

Q: Toyota Camry battery light and ABS light came on while driving. 10 minutes later made it home and cut off the car 20 minutes later

It sounds like you may have a weak battery, a failing voltage regulator or failing alternator. When the battery is very weak, this may inadvertently cause other warning lights to come on, such as the ABS light as a result...