Q: How do I clean and protect the exterior?

How do I clean and protect the exterior?

3. How do I clean and protect the exterior?

Q: Can I use synthetic oil for my 1996 Toyota Camry?

Hi, thanks for writing in. I would recommend using a high mileage semi-synthetic oil. High mileage oils are designed to remove unwanted deposits created by wear and tear over time. Sometimes, switching to straight synthetic oils at high mileage can...

Q: How do I clean and protect the inside?

You want to keep the interior of the car just as clean and nice-looking as the outside. Use a vacuum cleaner to remove dust and dirt. Use a damp clean cloth to wipe down dirty surfaces. Clean leather areas...

Q: Q: Car shaking when driving

Hello! There are a few reasons in which a car may experience shaking. However, the most common cases are caused by suspension faults such as bad axles, bent rims, or tire imbalance. I strongly suggest having the suspension inspected to...