Q: How do I clean and protect the exterior?

How do I clean and protect the exterior?

You want to keep your car looking like new. It not only looks nice as you drive around, but it helps resale value. To wash it by hand, follow the steps.

1. Begin at the top and work down to the bottom and apply water all around the vehicle. Make sure the wheel wells and underside of the vehicle gets wet.

2. Use a sponge or a soft cloth to wash the body of the car.

3. Use a car soap for areas with marks that are hard to remove. Rinse with clear water.

4. Wipe away water with a cloth.

5. Wax the car to help keep the vehicle clean and waterproof.

3. How do I clean and protect the exterior?