Q: How do I choose the right child seat?

How do I choose the right child seat?

3. How do I choose the right child seat?

Q: How do you use the heated seats in a 2012 Ford Fusion?

If your car is equipped with Heated Seats, you have an additional way to provide comfort during cold weather. Heated Seats can also help with muscle aches and cramps from long driving sessions. Here’s how to work your system: ...

Q: What parts are needed to replace all of the engine mounts?

Hi there. There are 4 engine and transmission mounts that your vehicle uses. The engine needs 2 dog bone design mounts and 2 hydraulic compression mounts. Some 3.3L engines may only have 1 dog bone mount. I recommend taking pictures...

Q: 2012 Chevy Cruze won’t start crank but won’t start jumped the started and it started right up

Hi Dominic. Thanks for contacting us tonight. Since your ignition switch was damaged, you should probably replace this first, as not only is this the likely source of your problem, but it represents an electrical safety issue and maybe a...