Q: How do I choose the fan speed on the touch screen?

How do I choose the fan speed on the touch screen?

3. How do I choose the fan speed on the touch screen?

Q: How do I check and change the transfer case fluid?

The transfer case fluid keeps the transfer case in good working order. The inspection and changing of the transfer case fluid is important to the maintenance of your vehicle. To check and change the transfer case fluid. Clean transfer...

Q: How I change the engine switch position with the key?

The engine switch has four positions: Off, ACC, On, and Start. When you insert the key, the switch will automatically be in the Off position. Rotate the key clockwise one position to reach the ACC position, where some electrical components...

Q: Blind Spot Detection/Cross Traffic Warning.

Hi there. Try removing the battery cables from the car battery and let the computer (ECM) reset. This will clear any messages on the vehicle. Then the computer will relearn the information from the mirror. If the mirror is working...