Q: How do I choose the fan speed on the touch screen?

How do I choose the fan speed on the touch screen?

3. How do I choose the fan speed on the touch screen?

Q: How do I use autoset?

The preset stations on the radio can help you choose your favorite radio stations without having to search for them. There is a feature that will save you the time and trouble of having to manually enter each preset called...

Q: Q: How do I unbuckle the seat belt?

Unbuckling your seat belt is easy. Grab the belt buckle, and press the button on top of the buckle until the latch releases. Remove the latch, and return the seat belt to its original position. Tip You should never unbuckle...

Q: Trying to get an estimate on how much it'll be to replace the motor for electric power steering.

There was a Ford recall involving the power steering system on your model so you should check with Ford to be sure that any warranty related work was already performed or perhaps should be performed. Hopefully, you have already received...