Q: How do I check the tire wear?

How do I check the tire wear?

3. How do I check the tire wear?

Q: Remove tree sap

You will probably want to talk to a paint specialist, or paint supply store. They should know of products that will be strong enough to remove the sap without messing up your paint finish.

Q: Is it safe to drive with a broken engine mount?

Hi There, Unfortunately, I would not recommend driving the vehicle with broken motor mounts, especially for an extended drive. As you may know, motor mounts are steel mounted brackets that secure the motor and transmission to the chassis of the...

Q: My car has low battery voltage - 2015 Toyota RAV4

Hello. From that test, I can determine that the charging system, as in the alternator, is fine. The voltage of the battery itself is very low, however. The starting volts are dropping way below the minimum, which means that the...