Q: How do I check the tire wear?

How do I check the tire wear?

3. How do I check the tire wear?

Q: Q: Where are the fuses located?

All of your car’s electronic systems use fuses to protect against over voltage situations. If there wasn't a fuse in place, a power surge could destroy an accessory. With a fuse in place, those aren’t a problem. When a power...

Q: How should I rotate my tires and how often should it be done?

Tire rotation is an important part of vehicle maintenance. If you don’t rotate your tires regularly, the drive tires will wear down very quickly (the front two tires on the Civic, since it’s a front-wheel drive car). The rear tires...

Q: How do I use the windshield wiper de-icer?

If your car is equipped with a windshield wiper de-icer (optional equipment), you have the means of removing ice accumulation and snow from your wiper blades. This is more than a mere convenience – it can greatly enhance safety by...