Q: Q: How do I check the tire pressure?

How do I check the tire pressure?

3. Q: How do I check the tire pressure?

Q: SUV getting only 15 mpg

It is possible that your tire pressures may be low and went unnoticed by the technician who last serviced your vehicle. I would recommend having your tire pressures checked because, if they are low, it could potentially cause both of...

Q: Put a new lock cylinder in and key wont turn and is stuck

The key and lock cylinder is not the problem most likely unless the key is not cut correctly. The most common cause is the key lock rod mechanism between lock cylinder and the ignition switch or the ignition switch is...

Q: How do I adjust the headlight auto off timer?

The exterior lights will stay on for a short time after you exit your vehicle and close the doors. You can adjust how long the exterior lights stay on before they automatically turn off with the following steps: 1. Turn...