Q: Q: How do I check the tire pressure?

How do I check the tire pressure?

3. Q: How do I check the tire pressure?

Q: How do I erase the function button codes on the universal garage door opener?

The Universal Garage Door Opener comes with a control panel with programmable function keys. These keys can be erased at any time. To erase the Function button codes. Hold down the two outside Function buttons. When you see the...

Q: What does the door ajar Warning Light mean?

The door ajar Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when one of the vehicle’s doors is not properly closed. Securely close all doors, and the light will turn off.

Q: Why would one cylinder not get spark on my 1998 Ford Escort

Hello. If you are getting good spark out of the other 3 wires and not that one in particular then that is typically a coil issue. Your ignition system uses the waste spark method meaning two plugs always fire together,...