Q: Q: How do I check the power steering fluid?

How do I check the power steering fluid?

3. Q: How do I check the power steering fluid?

Q: Q: High idle problem.

This may be a sign of a vacuum leak. A vacuum leak can be one of the most frustrating and difficult problems to diagnose. High idle speed is a common sign and stalling is another. Confirmation of an engine vacuum...

Q: What does the daytime running lamps (DRL) on light mean?

The daytime running lamps (DRL) on light is located on your instrument panel. When the DRL on light is illuminated, the DRLs are in use. When the DRLs are turned off, the DRL on light will disappear.

Q: How do I maintain the drive belt?

The drive belt on your engine is crucial – it runs all of your accessories, from the alternator to your power steering pump, water pump and more. While it’s designed to last for a very long time, it will eventually...