Q: Q: How do I check the brake fluid?

How do I check the brake fluid?

3. Q: How do I check the brake fluid?

Q: What does it mean when you hit your brakes your car tried to sway

Swaying, or pulling, as you describe it means that braking forces from left to right are unequal and/or there are faults in the vehicle suspension. Brake force can be unequal from side to side due to worn or warped rotors,...

Q: Engine light flashing intermittently

This may be related to a faulty or dirty mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor is a unit in the intake system that monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into...

Q: When the slip indicator light comes on, The car shakes bad and I have to pull over turn it off and turn it back on.

The vehicle's shaking may be caused my improper signals going to the traction control system and in return the traction control system is trying to correct a problem based off of improper signals. This may happen to the anti-lock braking...