Q: Q: How do I check the brake fluid?

How do I check the brake fluid?

3. Q: How do I check the brake fluid?

Q: SUV rear brake squeaking - 2015 Buick Encore

You may consider having the brake pads changed with some non-Buick pads (i.e. aftermarket). Based on the number of complaints on this issue, General Motors seems to have a mismatch on brake pad material with this model. This will, unfortunately,...

Q: Tie Rod End Replacement

Hello, It sounds like the rack and pinion may have been damaged during the process of replacing the tie rods. If you are leaking power steering fluid, I would recommend having the rack and pinion checked. It is also very...

Q: Q: How long should the tires last?

You expect your tires to provide you with a long use life. In most situations, that’s what happens, but there are times that you might experience premature wear and tear. There are a lot of different factors that go into...