Q: Q: How do I check the brake fluid?

How do I check the brake fluid?

3. Q: How do I check the brake fluid?

Q: Suspension woes.. power steering leaks, noises heard when driving

Hello, we will be happy to help you get rid of those woes. I'm assuming that the tire fell off which would cause a lot of damage especially to the side that contacted the ground. There's likely some broken or...

Q: How do I use the max air conditioning?

The max air conditioning feature is an extra powerful version of the air conditioning, and can be used in extremely hot weather conditions, or when you need to cool the car in a hurry. To use the max air conditioning...

Q: Hey I wash wondering if I can put a twin turbo in my chevy cruze LT 1.4turbo

Hi Miguel. I've always believed that anything is possible with fabrication. However, fitting a dual-turbo charged system on your OEM engine would require a tremendous amount of upgrades, ranging from intake changes, exhaust, as well as internal combustion changes like...