Q: Q: How do I check the brake fluid?

How do I check the brake fluid?

3. Q: How do I check the brake fluid?

Q: Q: Brakes locked up

When the rotors get this hot, this is usually an indication that the brake pads are dragging on the rotors. This can happen when the brake calipers are misaligned on the rotors. This problem is often compounded when, as a...

Q: My 1991 ford ranger sputters when I accelerate and sometimes when idling it sounds like it’s cammed.

The trouble codes stored as a consequence of the check engine light coming on may yield important clues as to the underlying fault. Consequently, those codes should be followed up on first. If resolution of the trouble codes does not...

Q: How do I use Uconnect towing assistance?

If your cell phone is paired to your Uconnect system, then you can use the system for towing assistance. To do so, press the Uconnect phone button, which looks like a telephone, and is located on either the steering wheel...