Q: Q: How do I check the battery?

How do I check the battery?

3. Q: How do I check the battery?

Q: White smoke from exhaust smell like gas 1997 Ford F150

Hi there - check for problem codes first, whether the Check Engine light is on or not. I don't think it's a computer problem - more likely a coolant temperature sensor malfunction or leaking injector making it run rich. Check...

Q: Car turns off but turns back on when pulling key out of ignition.

This is an electrical problem and is caused by either a short circuit, a fault in the key sense feature (module) or, if equipped, could be caused by faults in the remote starter circuit which operates wirelessly. If you have...

Q: Ford F150 burglar alarm goes off for no reason

Factory- installed and aftermarket alarm systems function in a similar manner. Factory systems may be easier to diagnose because often, the system is accessible with the proper scan and diagnostic tools. Almost like a fault code for engine performance can...