Q: Q: How do I check the battery?

How do I check the battery?

3. Q: How do I check the battery?

Q: Location of bank 2 sensor 2 f-150 ford pick-up oxygen sensor

The bank 2 sensor 2 is on your right when facing the truck from the front or drivers side. The sensor is in the exhaust after the catalyst. The bank 2 sensor 1 is just below the exhaust manifold before...

Q: Q: How do I set the parking brake?

The parking brake is a vital safety feature that helps keep your car from rolling when it is parked. You should always apply the parking brake when you park your vehicle on any incline, and it’s a good idea to...

Q: my 2006 ford fusion has check charging system light on and temperature is up as well. What is it?

On your car, a single belt drives the water pump, power steering pump and alternator. The belt has probably come loose and or has come off completely. Of course, don't drive the car because if there is no functioning water...