Q: Q: How do I check the battery?

How do I check the battery?

3. Q: How do I check the battery?

Q: How do I change the radio station in a 2012 Ford F-150?

Playing music while driving is a big part of the driving experience and your truck is equipped with a radio that allows to you play various kinds of music through different stations. To change the Radio Station. Use the...

Q: Q: How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

To unbuckle a seat belt, simply press the Release button until the latch unbuckles, then remove the belt and allow it to retract fully.

Q: How do I use speed control?

Cruise Control comes in handy when you are driving long distances in your truck. Cruise Control will keep your speed level without you having to keep your foot on the pedal. To use Speed Control. Accelerate to the speed...