Q: Q: How Do I Check My Tire Pressure?

How do I check my tire pressure?

3. Q: How Do I Check My Tire Pressure?

Q: How do I reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System?

Your truck is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System. This system lets you know when your tire pressure is getting low. To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System. Drive the vehicle over 20 mph for 2 minutes. Park...

Q: What does the Manually Close the Power Liftgate message mean?

The Manually Close the Power Liftgate message can appear on your driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this message, it means that there is something obstructing your trunk and keeping the power liftgate from functioning.

Q: Flapping noise after I accelerated in low gear

Hello - your symptoms suggest a tire that is separating. IF the tread starts to separate from the structural "belts" - fiber or steel mesh - a tire will make the noises you describe. It also means the tire will...