Q: Q: How Do I Check My Tire Pressure?

How do I check my tire pressure?

3. Q: How Do I Check My Tire Pressure?

Q: How do I install a child restraint?

There are numerous different kinds of child restraint systems available, and each installs differently. To be sure that you safely and properly install your child restraint system, follow the instructions provided by the child restraint manufacturer.

Q: Vibration in steering wheel at 70 mph

Hello. If the tires that are currently on the car are defective, this type of vibration may occur. It may be necessary to replace them. Other possible causes for the vibration may be a faulty tie rod, rack and pinion,...

Q: Low air pressure symbol stays on after pressure has been corrected

Each tire has a pressure sensor in the tire that has a battery built into the sensor. These batteries will last about 5 to 7 years before the battery goes bad. The sensor will need to be replaced to correct...