Q: Q: How Do I Check My Tire Pressure?

How do I check my tire pressure?

3. Q: How Do I Check My Tire Pressure?

Q: How do you add air to the tires?

Keeping an eye on your tire pressure is only half the equation – you have to be able to add air when they get low. If you’ve never aired up your tires before, don’t worry. It’s not particularly complicated. Here’s...

Q: Stablity control warning light on constantly

I agree that technology breeds a love and hate relationship, my advice is to concentrate on the loving and leave the hate behind. The issue with your vehicle may be a somewhat straightforward repair. GMC is aware of a corrosion...

Q: Clunking noise that chages relative to changes in speed

Noises are best diagnosed firsthand, however, I can provide some guesses in regard to your noise. The first thing that comes to mind is a failed CV axle, which will often make a clunking noise upon acceleration. A worn propeller...