Q: Q: How do I change tracks when listening to a CD?

How do I change tracks when listening to a CD?

3. Q: How do I change tracks when listening to a CD?

Q: Q: How do you adjust the sound?

Your car’s radio offers a number of different functions, including the ability to adjust the sound to your tastes and preferences. Here’s how to do it: Press the audio button. It will display the various functions you can adjust,...

Q: Q: How do you use the map lights?

Your map lights provide additional illumination for the driver and front passenger. They turn on when your interior lights are set to on or the door setting, but they can also be operated independently. To use your map light, just...

Q: How do I use Uconnect phone to redial a number?

If you accidentally hang up during a Uconnect phone call, or simply need to call someone back, you can do so using the redial feature. To do so, follow these steps. Press the Uconnect phone button, which is on...