Q: How do I change the USB play mode with the multi-information display?

How do I change the USB play mode with the multi-information display?

A: When you play a USB device through the audi...

When you play a USB device through the audio system, you are able to adjust the play mode by using the multi-information display: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Rotate the selector knob until it highlights Play Mode, then press the selector knob. 3. Rotate the selector knob until it highlights the play mode you wish to use, then press the selector knob. The available play modes are Normal Play, Repeat One Track, Repeat One Folder, Random in Folder, and Random All.