Q: How do I change the units of measurement?

How do I change the units of measurement?

3. How do I change the units of measurement?

Q: Lost power driving in traffic

This model year F-150 engine has had a few concerns that relate to the problem you are having. The first step in diagnosis is to verify if problem only happens during wet, damp or humid conditions. YourMechanic will then need...

Q: Q: How do I redial?

The redial feature allows you to call the number that you most recently called with one easy command. To use the redial feature, simply press the Voice Recognition button, and then say “Redial."

Q: Q: no crank no start

Check to be sure your immobilizer system (security) has not activated. If your fuel pump does not momentarily prime at key on and the starter circuit is dead as well, there is an electrical problem, possibly with the ignition switch,...