Q: How do I change the units of measurement?

How do I change the units of measurement?

3. How do I change the units of measurement?

Q: Oil Loss

If you lost all the oil in your engine after driving for 30 minutes, without any signs of an oil leak, then you need to put in oil until it is full to see how much oil was used. If...

Q: How do I quickly heat the cabin of the vehicle?

If it is cold inside your car’s cabin, you can use the climate controls to quickly heat up the car. To heat the cabin quickly, follow these quick steps: 1. Use the fan control dial to set the fan speed...

Q: The ✔️engine light comes on after driving for about 2 minute and then goes out after you turn the car off then comes back

Hi There, If you have replaced the EGR Valve and it is still producing the same code, you may also have a faulty EGR vacuum modulator. The EGR valve allows the flow of exhaust gases into the intake manifold in...