Q: How do I change the trip meter display?

How do I change the trip meter display?

3. How do I change the trip meter display?

Q: When I press the gas pedal the vehicle misfires

The code P1128 means that the heated oxygen is swapped from the circuitry. Check the wiring on the O2 sensor and check the condition of the O2 sensor. If the sensor is working fine or you have replaced the sensor...

Q: po420 code went on, what are chances that it is actually my catalytic converter

Hello, thank you for writing in. A catalytic converter going bad after this amount of mileage is not unheard of. Although you will definitely want to check the oxygen sensors first. If you are in a position to test them...

Q: How to reset odometer

The mileage on an odometer can only be set by a state certified repair facility. You will need to have proof of the existing mileage. The repair facility would need to see the proof before they can adjust the mileage...