Q: How do I change the trip meter display?

How do I change the trip meter display?

A: When you fill up your fuel tank or start a ...

When you fill up your fuel tank or start a new trip, you may want to change the trip meter to start counting your mileage over.

Press the button on the instrument. The display starts out with the odometer, which is the total number of miles driven. Press it one time to display the first trip meter and then again for the second trip meter. To start the trip meter over, press the button and hold it to reset. Press the button again for the outside temperature and then again for the average fuel consumption. The last time shows you the current fuel consumption.