Q: How do I change the trip meter display?

How do I change the trip meter display?

3. How do I change the trip meter display?

Q: How can I open the power windows?

Power windows is a feature that makes opening and closing doors much easier and more convenient even when you’re driving down the road. Push down on the far left button in the first set of two buttons located on...

Q: How do I control the light brightness on the instrument panel?

Your car is equipped with several instrument panel lights designed to illuminate the gauges, dials and readouts so you can see them when driving in low-light conditions or at night. You can adjust the brightness of your instrument panel lights...

Q: Engine burning too much oil? Has no leaks at all. But I have to take it in every 2500 to 3000 miles 2007 Toyota Camry

Hi there - if your engine is using less than 1 quart every 2500-3000 miles, this is considered normal by most technicians, even if in stop-and-go environments. A "low oil " light comes on when only 1/2 qt low (or...