Q: Q: How do I change the temperature units?

How do I change the temperature units?

3. Q: How do I change the temperature units?

Q: what is optimal operating temperature supposed to be? is 215 too high?

Hey there. 180 is normal for your car. Although 215 shouldn't hurt anything if it only stays there for a minute or so and cools back down, it really should not be getting this hot. There are different thermostats available...

Q: I hear a rattling noise when my truck is parked. But when I drive it the noise stops. It sounds like a metal ball is rattling around.

Often, some exhaust components like heat shields or hangers may rust or become loose and rattle over time and is pretty common for the type of sound you're describing. If you are not experiencing any drivability concerns, the rattle may...

Q: Q: How do I properly wear a seat belt?

Seat belts are extremely important safety features that should be used anytime the vehicle is moving. However, it’s important to not only wear a seatbelt, but wear it correctly. Whenever you buckle your seat belt, keep these *Tipin mind: 1....