Q: Q: How do I change the temperature units?

How do I change the temperature units?

3. Q: How do I change the temperature units?

Q: Q: Car running hot

If the vehicle was not overheating prior to the replacement of the water pump, there are two obvious possibilities: when adding coolant back to the system, all air was not purged from the cooling system; and/or, the water pump doesn't...

Q: Q: Turn signals not flashing.

This is a common issue with many Ford vehicles. The faulty part would be your multifunction switch or turn signal switch. There is a mechanism that causes the switch to lock in place during a turn inside the switch that...

Q: What tips should I follow when towing a trailer?

While your car is designed primarily to carry passengers and cargo, it can tow a trailer. If you have the 2.5-liter engine, your towing capacity is 1500 pounds. If you have the 3.5-liter engine without the tow package, your towing...