Q: Q: How do I change the temperature units?

How do I change the temperature units?

3. Q: How do I change the temperature units?

Q: My engine light is on, has increased emissions and reduced power, and car also shakes

Hello, thanks for writing in. The coolant temperature code can be due to low coolant or a failure in the thermostat. Most of the time this is a thermostat issue. As for the misfire problem, it is common for one...

Q: How do I adjust the autolamp delay?

The autolamp delay is the amount of time that your lights stay on after exiting your vehicle. This delay can be adjusted with just a few steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Settings is displayed...

Q: How do you replace the battery in the remote for a Ford Fusion?

Your car’s Remote Entry system is certainly convenient. It provides you with the means to lock or unlock the doors from a distance, open the trunk, and even set off a panic alarm if you feel threatened. Of course, the...