Q: How do I change the sound system language?

How do I change the sound system language?

3. How do I change the sound system language?

Q: Q: How do I select an MP3 or WMA file?

If you are playing an MP3 or WMA disc, then you can easily select a file to play: 1. Press the selector knob until it displays a folder list. 2. Rotate the selector knob to choose a folder. 3. Press...

Q: Q: How do I turn on the heated mirrors?

The heated mirrors can help give you visibility out of your side mirrors by eliminating any rain, ice, or condensation. The heated mirrors will automatically turn on when the rear defroster is turned on.

Q: How do I use the internal trunk release?

The internal trunk release is a safety feature that allows people trapped in the trunk to safely exit. If you are ever trapped in the trunk, simply pull down on the trunk release lever, which hangs from the inside of...