Q: How do I change the radio station in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

How do I change the radio station?

3. How do I change the radio station in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

Q: Whole radio stops and shuts off at random

Hello! Thank you for writing in with this question. Many Toyota vehicles have been affected with similar issues. Oftentimes, this problem is caused by a ground issue in the faceplate of the radio. Toyota offers an updated factory radio. You...

Q: What does the small light indicator mean?

The small light indicator is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the headlights have been turned to the small light position.

Q: Q: How do I select a radio station?

There are two ways to tune your radio to a specific station: Press and hold down the fast-forward or rewind button. Doing so will stream through all of the radio stations; when you get to the station you would...