Q: How do I change the radio station in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

How do I change the radio station?

If you know what radio station you want to play, it’s very easy to get there. Press and hold either of the SEEK buttons until you see the station that you want to listen to, then release the button. The SEEK button with the forward-facing arrow will move up through the stations, while the backward-facing arrow will move down through the stations. You can also adjust the station by rotating the MENU/SEL knob to the desired station.

3. How do I change the radio station in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?