Q: How do I change the radio settings?

How do I change the radio settings?

3. How do I change the radio settings?

Q: What do the iPod error messages mean?

While connecting your iPod to your car’s radio and listening to music stored on the device is pretty simple, there can be problems. When the system encounters an issue, it will display one of several different error codes. Understanding these...

Q: Q: Car won't accelerate

It sounds like you may have some problems that need to be looked at with some diagnostic equipment. The most common problem for this truck are the ignition coils that go bad and cause the engine to run rough. I...

Q: Car not starting due to battery, starter, or alternator.

When your car will not start, it is natural to assume it is due to a bad battery or starter. Since your car is a newer vehicle, it is very likely that it is one of these two components that...