Q: How do I change the name of a contact?

How do I change the name of a contact?

3. How do I change the name of a contact?

Q: Q: How do I reset the Maintenance Minder?

The Maintenance Minder lets you know when your vehicle is due for regular maintenance. The system can be reset after your car has received maintenance. Here’s how to reset the Maintenance Minder using the multi-information display: 1. Turn the ignition...

Q: I just bought a 2014 Hyundai elantra and the oil pressure light flickers on and off only sometimes .Its Like in a blink of an eye

Excepting an extremely low oil level, oil pressure is not a function of whether the oil level is high or low. If the light is coming on, engine oil pressure may simply be below the minimum pressure requirement at idle....

Q: Hi I have a Hyundai accent 2011 has the malfunction indicator light flashing all the time and immobilizer Waring light flashing

Hello. Anytime you have a warning or error light illuminate, it's due to an error code being triggered and stored inside the ECU of your Hyundai. The best way to diagnose exactly why this happening is to have a local...