Q: How do I change the manual rearview mirror into daytime (or nighttime) mode?

How do I change the manual rearview mirror into daytime (or nighttime) mode?

If your Accord has a manual rearview mirror, it can easily be changed for either nighttime or daytime driving. Daytime driving mode offers the best visibility, but nighttime driving mode reduces glare from cars driving behind you, increasing both comfort and safety.

• Daytime: To switch from nighttime to daytime mode, flip the tab at the bottom of the mirror backward.

• Nighttime: To switch from daytime to nighttime mode, flip the tab forward.

• How do I change the manual rearview mirror into daytime (or nighttime) mode?