Q: How do I change the audio mode with the steering wheel?

How do I change the audio mode with the steering wheel?

You can control your sound system using the steering wheel. To select the audio mode, press the Media button until the desired mode begins playing.

Q: How do I adjust the center display brightness?

You can adjust the center display brightness to your liking very easily: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Press the System button. 3. Press the Display button. 4. Press the Brightness Options button. 5. Choose between Very Bright, Bright, Default,...

Q: Passenger door won't close

Hi there. It seems to me that you will need a replacement of the plate itself. For this to be properly repaired, I recommend having a mechanic properly inspect your door to determine what repairs are needed. Parts can be...

Q: How do I use the rear seat tether strap attachment?

Your truck comes with a rear seat tether strap attachment to aid in strapping in a child safety seat. The tether acts as extra reinforcement. To use the rear seat tether strap attachment. Pull the tether strap under the...