Q: How do I change the audio mode with the steering wheel?

How do I change the audio mode with the steering wheel?

A: You can control your sound system using the...

You can control your sound system using the steering wheel. To select the audio mode, press the Media button until the desired mode begins playing.

Q: Radio/navigation/telephone system freezes

Unfortunately, the only way to have this covered is to leave it at the dealer for an extended time to let them try and verify the problem. The technicians at dealerships will not do any work to a vehicle if...

Q: Rough idle when it is hot. When I start it when it is cold, I have no issues.

Hi Ghary, What you are describing sounds like an ignition coil that is beginning to fail. Ignition coils are coated with a varnish-like insulation that becomes brittle over time after being stretched then contracted repeatedly The insulation develops small fractures...

Q: What can damage my master key?

The master key for your Accord contains the remote control used for the keyless entry system. It’s also programmed to work with your car’s ignition and immobilizer system. It’s as much an electronic system as it is a mechanical one,...