Q: How do I change the audio mode with the steering wheel?

How do I change the audio mode with the steering wheel?

A: You can control your sound system using the...

You can control your sound system using the steering wheel. To select the audio mode, press the Media button until the desired mode begins playing.

Q: What should I do to care for the CDs I use in the radio?

You should follow most of the same care tips that you would with any other CD player. By following these tips, you help ensure that your CD player is kept clean and that you don’t run a risk of getting...

Q: How do I open the hood?

It’s very easy to open the hood, and only takes a few steps: 1. Pull the Hood Release lever, which is located on the bottom left side of the instrument panel. 2. From the front of the vehicle, locate the...

Q: How do I scroll through the radio stations?

Scrolling through the radio is very easy. Simply press the Tune soft key, then use the Left/Right buttons to scroll (press the button a second time to stop scrolling), or rotate the Tune knob.