Q: How do I change the audio mode with the steering wheel?

How do I change the audio mode with the steering wheel?

A: You can control your sound system using the...

You can control your sound system using the steering wheel. To select the audio mode, press the Media button until the desired mode begins playing.

Q: My new after-market speakers do not seem to fit properly. What should I do?

Variations in sizing is a common problem with after-market speakers. These speakers tend to be a little smaller than the original speakers. You can try to make them work in place of the normal speakers but due to their smaller...

Q: How do I turn on the hill descent feature?

The hill descent feature helps control your transmission and brakes when you are going down a hill. To use the feature, press the Hill Descent button, which is on the terrain management control. You can increase the dill descent speed...

Q: What do the radio buttons do?

Your radio has a number of different buttons that allow you to control various functions. Here’s a quick primer on basic operation: 1.** Mute:** Press this button to mute the sound. Press it again to un-mute. Radio: Press this...