Q: How do I change the audio mode with the steering wheel?

How do I change the audio mode with the steering wheel?

You can control your sound system using the steering wheel. To select the audio mode, press the Media button until the desired mode begins playing.

3. How do I change the audio mode with the steering wheel?

Q: How many amps should my car's alternator have for a audio amplifier?

If your vehicle has a factory alternator in the vehicle, then I recommend putting in an alternator that can put out 60 amps more than the factory settings. For example, if your alternator puts out 100 amps, then you should...

Q: The car won't start - 2012 Ford Explorer

Hi there. This may be related to a failing starter or starter solenoid. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. When this fails, it may cause a clicking...

Q: Is it possible to replace the standard Dimension Stereo in a Non Nav Limited with the Navigation system?

Your best bet is to check a website like Crutchfield.com. They have the best information on what systems will fit your car. Attempting to fit an OE Hyundai navigation/radio unit will probably cost a lot more than you think. Also,...