Q: How do I change the audio mode with the steering wheel?

How do I change the audio mode with the steering wheel?

You can control your sound system using the steering wheel. To select the audio mode, press the Media button until the desired mode begins playing.

3. How do I change the audio mode with the steering wheel?

Q: About 2 gallons of water spilled in the cargo space (trunk) and now the speakers do not work and the DOS system is malfunctioning

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. You may have either got the speakers in the back wet with the water or some wires were exposed under the carpet in the trunk space and caused a short to the speakers. Check...

Q: When I drive my care for a long period of time it start to idle bad. Like it is goin to die than it jumps up to about 1100 rpms.

Hello. Most of the time this is caused by a bad idle control valve. When it fails it binds internally and causes the computer to have trouble controlling the idle. I have also had a lot of issues with the...

Q: What fuel should I use on my car?

The ideal fuel for your vehicle is unleaded gasoline that has an octane rating of at least 87.