Q: How do I change the audio mode with the steering wheel?

How do I change the audio mode with the steering wheel?

A: You can control your sound system using the...

You can control your sound system using the steering wheel. To select the audio mode, press the Media button until the desired mode begins playing.

Q: How do I adjust the speed compensated volume?

The speed compensated volume automatically adjusts your sound system’s volume as your speed changes, to adjust for road and wind noise. To adjust the sensitivity of the system, follow these steps: 1. Press the Menu button. 2. Use the Up/Down...

Q: How do I erase a programmed Car2U button?

An individual Car2U programmed button cannot be deleted. However, all of the buttons can simultaneously be deleted by following these steps: 1. Simultaneously press the two outside Car2U buttons until the indicator lights blink quickly (this should take about 20...

Q: Car shakes for acceleration

Shaking or vibrating may be caused by many different things such as faulty spark plugs, poor fuel pressure or misfires. Other things such as a faulty idle air control valve may cause the engine idle to drop below the normal...