Q: How do I change the audio mode with the steering wheel?

How do I change the audio mode with the steering wheel?

You can control your sound system using the steering wheel. To select the audio mode, press the Media button until the desired mode begins playing.

Q: How do I use autoset?

The preset stations on the radio can help you choose your favorite radio stations without having to search for them. There is a feature that will save you the time and trouble of having to manually enter each preset called...

Q: On my 2000 ford explorer do i need to replace the ball joints and the control arms or can i just replace the ball joints

The lower ball joints on this vehicle can be replaced individually. The upper ball joint is usually included with the control arm but, depending on your VIN, the upper joint is available separately as well. You should examine the bushings...

Q: What does the check fuel fill inlet warning mean in the message center?

Today’s cars have very comprehensive emissions monitoring systems. Not only does the computer monitor the engine and the exhaust, but it also monitors your fuel system. If it detects an evaporative emissions leak (gas), it may display a warning in...