Q: How do I change the audio mode with the steering wheel?

How do I change the audio mode with the steering wheel?

You can control your sound system using the steering wheel. To select the audio mode, press the Media button until the desired mode begins playing.

Q: How do I scan the tracks?

The scanning feature can be used for CDs, to help you figure out which track to play. To use the feature, simply press the Scan button. The system will then play the first ten seconds of the next track, and...

Q: Hearing noise form tires when turning

This is an issue that comes up often on this vehicle. Most of the time it comes up if the vehicle is 4-Wheel Drive. If it is then the problem is typically caused by worn out CV axles. If the...

Q: How do I manually calibrate the compass?

If you notice the CAL Warning Light has appeared, then your vehicle’s compass needs to be calibrated. Here’s how you can do it. Turn your ignition switch to ON. Turn on the electronic vehicle information center (EVIC), and select...