Q: How do I change the audio mode with the steering wheel?

How do I change the audio mode with the steering wheel?

You can control your sound system using the steering wheel. To select the audio mode, press the Media button until the desired mode begins playing.

3. How do I change the audio mode with the steering wheel?

Q: How do I change the volume with the steering wheel?

You can control your sound system using the steering wheel. To increase the volume, press the Volume + button. To decrease the volume, press the Volume – button.

Q: How do i fix my power windows

Be sure you have not activated any interlock (safety switch, often a push button on driver side typically) that will disable individual window activation. A fault such as this is usually due to an electrical failure. If none of the...

Q: Broken down , ford have checked the car and advised new head gasket , 2 new pistons and new engine because something has leaked

Hi...you should obtain a second opinion. In particular, based on you account, please note that if a shop sells you a "new engine" that engine would already include "pistons" and the head gasket would already be installed if what they...