Q: How do I change the audio mode with the steering wheel?

How do I change the audio mode with the steering wheel?

A: You can control your sound system using the...

You can control your sound system using the steering wheel. To select the audio mode, press the Media button until the desired mode begins playing.

Q: How do I fast forward and rewind an iPod?

While listening to your iPod through the sound system, you can fast forward and rewind through songs. To fast forward through a track, press and hold the Seek button for more than 0.8 seconds. To rewind through a track, press...

Q: What do the heads up display lights mean?

The heads up display lights are displayed across your windshield. These lights can illuminate the adaptive cruise control or the collision warning system are being used.

Q: How do I use the Uconnect phone help command?

If you find yourself confused while using the Uconnect system, you can ask for help at any time. Simply press the Uconnect phone button (located on either the steering wheel or the center console), and say “Help.” Then follow the...