Q: Q: How do I change my alternator

How do I change my alternator

3. Q: How do I change my alternator

Q: My reduced engine power warning light came on after I turned the car off for a minute and turned it back on it went away what’s go

Hi Kristin. Thanks for contacting us tonight. Since the Reduced Power light can trigger for a number of different reasons, tracking down the exact cause is extremely important, if the vehicle is not properly diagnosed and repaired, the Reduced Power...

Q: Question about oil

Synthetic oil doesn't seem to do a better job of lubricating, but it doesn't wear out as fast. So if you are bad about letting your oil go a long time between changes synthetic is a good idea. I use...

Q: Saturn vue 2005 fwd V6: wobbling when accelerating from a stop at low revs 1500 to 2000. Feels on the pedal, you can hear it too.

There are a variety of possibilities and so I would suggest a vehicle vibration diagnostic which will yield a conclusive diagnostic. The basic possibilities are motor mounts, possibly mispositioned (and thence damaged) drive axles as a consequence of the faulty...