Q: Q: How do I change my alternator

How do I change my alternator

3. Q: How do I change my alternator

Q: Cooling fan staying on after washing engine

Hello. Water may have gotten into a relay or the fuse box, which could be causing the fan to run or not work properly. I would suggest that you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the cooling...

Q: Chirping sound when idling

It is possible that the belt has become stretched, and when the engine is running at lower RPMs such as idle, the belt will slip on the pulleys, causing the noise you are hearing. When the RPMs rise, due to...

Q: My Saturn VUE 2008 will not start after drive it and will let sit for awhile and it will start. It is a frequent problem.

If computer testing does not show a problem then test fuel pressure to see if the fuel pump is pumping and needs replaced.