Q: How do I care for my car’s wheels?

How do I care for my car’s wheels?

3. How do I care for my car’s wheels?

Q: Q: How do I remove the antenna?

The antenna can be removed to help your vehicle fit into short places. The antenna should also be removed any time you use an automatic car wash. To remove the antenna, simply unscrew it by hand.

Q: hi, im having a problem with my steering wheel it keeps on shaking when im like 55 to 60 mph I'vegot my wheels balance and a wheel

If a tire is defective (belt separation, uneven wear, even design defects such as unusual or uneven stiffness) no amount of balancing will eliminate a vibration. So, among the first things to confirm is the condition of the tires (and...

Q: Car has problems when braking.

What you are feeling is likely the brake rotors are warped, as you suspected. The rotors may need to be replaced. The rotors can get warped when they get hot and then hit water or excessive braking. Have the brakes...