Q: Q: How do I break in the engine?

How do I break in the engine?

3. Q: How do I break in the engine?

Q: Check engine light on with code P0031.

Hi. Modern vehicles have heated oxygen sensors or air fuel ratio sensors. The heating element in the sensor brings it up to operating temperature quicker. This allows the powertrain control module (PCM) to use the sensor's inputs sooner. Code P0031...

Q: How do I open the power liftgate

If the power liftgate is turned on to MAX or ¾ setting, then you can open the trunk automatically. There are three different ways to use the power liftgate: 1. With the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter. Press the unlock...

Q: Engine lost power and EPC light came on

Hello. If the dealership follows the proper rebuild procedures there should be no real cause for concern, however there are a few things you can do to protect yourself from a repeat failure. Primarily, you can choose to have the...