Q: Q: How do I break in the engine?

How do I break in the engine?

3. Q: How do I break in the engine?

Q: Car revs fast and accelerates by itself

The cruise control on this car has been recalled to fix a problem of accelerating when the cruise control is activated, and unable to control speed properly. If this is not be your problem, it could be something as simple...

Q: Q: How do I use the horn?

Your horn can be a key safety feature, as you can use it to get the attention of surrounding drivers. To use your horn, press the center of the steering wheel in. The horn will honk for as long as...

Q: Car overheating due to nonworking fan

The fan on your vehicle is an electric fan. It comes on as needed to help cool the radiator when the coolant reaches a pre-determined temperature. This is usually around 220 degrees. Fan motor failure is common and not a...