Q: Q: How do I break in the engine?

How do I break in the engine?

3. Q: How do I break in the engine?

Q: Radiator replacement costs 1998 Toyota Camry

As you may already know or have experienced, labor and part quotes on your vehicle can vary quite a bit depending on where you go and the mechanic doing the estimate. The reason for this is that different mechanics have...

Q: Q: Limp mode 30 codes

Thanks for writing in about your 2012 Ford E-350 Econoline. Anytime you get a lot of codes for the same thing, it is common practice to document the codes and then clear them. After clearing the codes, road test to...

Q: Intake plenum

If the engine runs perfectly fine, this is likely not a spot for a vacuum hose. If a vacuum hose went there, the engine would run very poorly due to the major vacuum leak. I know that the 3.1L V6...