Q: Q: How do I brake?

How do I brake?

3. Q: How do I brake?

Q: What should I do with the air bags after they have deployed?

When an air bag has deployed, it will need to be replaced. After an accident in which the air bags have been deployed, get your vehicle serviced immediately. Tip Even if your air bags did not deploy, you should have...

Q: BRAKE FLUID LEAK; REAR DRIVER SIDE 2005 Chevrolet Cavalier

Hi - the brake fluid leak you discovered could be a damaged brake line, or leaking brake caliper or wheel cylinder. I recommend a brake system inspection ASAP, performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who...

Q: 95 blazer s10 wont crank or start

If you're not getting any click or sound at all, then it's likely that you have a problem at the ignition switch, a starter relay, or the associated wiring. In older cars, sometimes it just takes a hand under the...