Q: Q: How do I brake?

How do I brake?

3. Q: How do I brake?

Q: How do I set park lock mode?

When your car is in park lock mode, all of the doors and the trunk will automatically lock when you depress the brake pedal and shift your vehicle out of P. You can manually set park lock mode with a...

Q: Q: How do I check the brake fluid levels?

You should periodically check your brake fluid levels to make sure that you have enough fluid in the system. To check the brake fluid, pop the trunk, and locate the brake fluid reservoir. Make sure that the fluid level is...

Q: What does the Lane Departure System Unavailable message mean?

The Lane Departure System Unavailable message can appear in the driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, the lane departure warning (LDW) system is temporarily not working. When the LDW system issue is resolved, the DIC alert...