Q: How do I automatically transfer a call from my phone to HandsFreeLink?

How do I automatically transfer a call from my phone to HandsFreeLink?

If you are on the phone when you enter the vehicle, the call can be automatically transferred to the HandsFreeLink system. To set up automatic call transfers, follow these easy steps: 1. Press the Phone button. 2. Rotate the selector knob to Phone Setup, then press the selector knob. 3. Rotate the selector knob to Auto Transfer, then press the selector knob. 4. Rotate the selector knob to On, then press the selector knob.

3. How do I automatically transfer a call from my phone to HandsFreeLink?