Q: How do I adjust the volume with the steering wheel?

How do I adjust the volume with the steering wheel?

3. How do I adjust the volume with the steering wheel?

Q: Rattling noise in front drivers side what is it

It's always a bit of a challenge to diagnose noises without hearing them, and experiencing them first-hand. Nonetheless - sway bar end links, or strut bearing plates can make noise over bumps without feeling much loose motion in the steering...

Q: What does the NO MUSIC USB error mean?

When you connect a USB device to your sound system and receive the “NO MUSIC USB” error, it means that the device does not have any compatible MP3 or WMA music tracks on it. If it fails the first...

Q: How do I replace the seat belt pre-tensioners?

The seat belt pre-tensioners are safety features on your front seats that help the seat belts keep you secure in the event of an accident. The pre-tensioners can only be used one time, and cannot be repaired. If you have...