Q: How do I adjust the volume of the stereo system?

How do I adjust the volume of the stereo system?

3. How do I adjust the volume of the stereo system?

Q: Q: How does the satellite radio work?

If your car is equipped with satellite radio, your audio system is set up from the factor for SIRIUS Radio. After you have paid for your subscription, you will be able to listen to satellite radio wherever you are (barring...

Q: Q: How do I access the vanity mirrors?

The vanity mirrors are located on the two front sun visors. To access the mirrors, pull down the sun visors, and slide open the covers on the mirrors.

Q: Clicking noise in the engine, been going on for a while

Your truck most likely has an internal engine issue that is just starting to present itself. Abnormal noises, whether from your refrigerator, engine or even your plumbing can be an indication that repairs are needed. In the case of your...