Q: How do I adjust the volume in the audio system?

How do I adjust the volume in the audio system?

3. How do I adjust the volume in the audio system?

Q: How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

To turn on your sound system, press the Power/Volume button. Press this button a second time to turn off the sound system.

Q: How do I change the volume on a phone call?

It is very easy to change the volume when you are on a phone call. Rotate the Power/Vol. knob clockwise to increase the volume, or counterclockwise to decrease the volume.

Q: Wheel lug nut broke off while servicing. The screw which it's locked on too broke off. What whould I do?

You are probably referring to the stud that is pressed into the wheel hub. If there is adequate space behind the hub the broken stud can be pressed out and and a new stud pressed into place. However, if there...