Q: How do I adjust the temperature with the automatic climate control?

How do I adjust the temperature with the automatic climate control?

Both the driver and the front passenger can control their respective temperatures. To adjust either temperature, press the Temperature buttons on the corresponding side. Pressing the Up button will increase the temperature by one degree, while pressing the Down button will decrease the temperature by one degree.

3. How do I adjust the temperature with the automatic climate control?