Q: How do I adjust the temperature of the two sides of the vehicle individually?

How do I adjust the temperature of the two sides of the vehicle individually?

The temperature of the driver and passenger’s sides of the vehicle can be adjusted together, or individually. There are two ways to switch to individual adjustment mode: 1. Press the Dual button. A light will illuminate to indicate that individual mode is on. 2. Press any of the passenger side temperature controls.
To return to equal adjustment mode, press the Dual button until the indicator turns off.

• How do I adjust the temperature of the two sides of the vehicle individually?