Q: Q: How do I adjust the steering wheel?

How do I adjust the steering wheel?

Before driving your vehicle, you should adjust the steering wheel so it is at the proper distance and height for you. Doing so is simple:

1. Locate the steering wheel lever, which is to the left of the steering wheel, attached to the dash.

2. Pull the steering wheel lever down.

3. Adjust the height of the steering wheel by pulling it up, or pushing it down.

4. Adjust the distance of the steering wheel by pulling it towards you, or pushing it towards the dash.

5. Push the steering wheel lever back up into its initial position.

6. Try and move the steering wheel to make sure that it is securely locked.

Never attempt to adjust the steering wheel while you are driving.

3. Q: How do I adjust the steering wheel?