Q: How do I adjust the sound with the multi-information display?

How do I adjust the sound with the multi-information display?

You can use the multi-information display to customize the sound settings so that they are ideal for you and your music. Adjusting the sound only takes a few steps: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Rotate the selector knob until it highlights Sound Settings, then press the selector knob. 3. Rotate the selector knob to choose between BASS, TREBLE, FADER, BALANCE, SUBW (subwoofer), and SVC (speed-sensitive volume compensation), then press the selector knob. 4. Rotate the selector knob to adjust the settings, then press the selector knob. 5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until all the desired sound settings are adjusted.

3. How do I adjust the sound with the multi-information display?